BOOK A TREATMENT ONLINE
American & Classic lashes and tint- Before the client book for lashes or tin appointment, they need to come for a patch test 24 hours before the treatments.
All Manicure and pedicure add- Gel upgrade £5
Please arrive for your treatment without any nail colour.
To ensure your visit runs smoothly as possible please follow the following:
- Please arrive ten minutes before appointment time
- Due to the interest of health and safety and insurance, and for the comfort for you and others around you please do not bring babies or children into the treatment room whilst having your treatment
- Please give 24 hours’ notice if you cannot attend your appointment or wish to change your appointment, failure to do so we would need to take a non-refundable booking fee to secure your next booking
- We do require a patch for all tinting and eyelash treatments at least 24 hours before- even if you have had these treatments before in another salon
- All treatment times include constitution, preparing for the treatment and the relaxation afterwards – we advise you to arrive 10 minutes before your treatment to enable you to fill the consultation form and to relax before your treatment commences
- We welcome working animals such as guide dogs but please do not bring house pets into salon
- We require customers having a body treatment, foot treatment or intimate waxing to shower before attending, as we want your treatment to be comfortable for both the therapist and customers. We reserve the right to refuse a treatment if body odour is present
- One loyalty card per customer, not to be shared, the percentage discounts are for full priced items only